2020 was one of the toughest years for the restaurant industry and many restaurants large and small found themselves struggling to keep the lights on.
Help is on the way…
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RFF) is helping restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. Eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19 may qualify for emergency assistance through funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss.
Who is eligible?
The following businesses who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms
- Breweries and/or microbreweries
- Wineries and distilleries
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
The BEST part!
Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
What are eligible uses you ask?
- Business payroll costs
- Payments on any business mortgage obligation
- Business rent payments
- Business debt service
- Business utility payments
- Business maintenance expenses
- Construction of outdoor seating
- Business supplies
- Business food and beverage expenses
- Covered supplier costs
- Business operating expenses
Use your funds to get ready for your returning guests!